• Typical construction materials of metal, masonry or wood frame.
• Examples include warehouses, manufacturing, auto dealerships, repair facilities, workshops, and mixed use.
Retail Stores/Strip Malls
• Retail and mixed-use buildings of steel, masonry or wood frame
• Converted antique buildings
• Multi-story structures of steel and masonry
• Converted residential structures
• Multi-story structures and complexes with more than four units
• Wood frame multi-unit buildings.
• Steel and masonry multi-story structures
Special Purpose Buildings
• Church complexes, Inns and restaurants, Care facilities
• Reserve fund studies
• Construction or remodeling monitoring
• Specific component-condition assessments