Can't find your dream home on the market? But you found the "almost" perfect one?
A 203(k) Renovation Loan may the perfect solution to making it into your dream home...
– Looking to renovate your kitchen or add a master bathroom?
– In need of a new roof?
– Upgrading systems for energy-efficiency?
– Looking to buy but the houses on the market are dated?
– Did your Home Inspection reveal necessary repairs or inspire upgrades?
– Could it be your dream home if only it had A master suite? Energy efficient upgrades? A garage?
Purchasing or refinancing into a Renovation Loan offers you the opportunity to realize your home’s potential. The FHA 203(k) Renovation Loan offers financing based on the value after your home improvements and repairs.
Whether you have purchased a tired, outdated home, looking for energy-efficient upgrades, or are living in one that you’d like to expand/improve, purchasing or refinancing into a Renovation Loan offers you the opportunity to realize your home’s potential. The FHA 203(k) Renovation Loan offers financing for home improvements and repairs in one mortgage, based on the after renovation value. And we can help you through the process…
Loans are available for single family homes, condos, and multi-family up to 4 units. Tiger’s highly experienced FHA 203(k) Consultant, George Turner, along with your Renovation Lending Specialist, works with you from the feasibility of the project through the completion of your renovation.
To find out if this is the right program for you, contact Tiger at (800)328-4677 to speak to our 203(k) Consultant, George Turner.