Tiger Group, Inc. is Tiger Group, Inc. is a premier building inspection and environmental testing company with 25 years of experience seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE:
Join our successful business development team at Connecticut’s premier Building Inspection Company, a successful family business for 30 years. We are looking to add an experienced Business Development and Marketing Professional, one who will professionally represent Tiger with a focus on increasing brand awareness and growth statewide. Our highly diversified services include Residential Inspections, Environmental Services, Homeowner Services and Commercial Assessments.
• Relationship building and strengthening with the realtor community
• Strategic alliance business relationship identification and nurturing
• Regular attendance at networking and industry events
• Managing company social media campaigns to achieve increased engagement
• Generating and soliciting social media content that creates engagement
• Making organized and ad hoc presentations of company capabilities to solicit seminar and formal business presentation opportunities for management
Skills and Qualifications:
• Positive and magnetic personality
• Enjoys networking and making connections for business
• Natural high energy and motivated to meet and influence
• Professional demeanor and ability to generate enthusiasm or calm concerns
• Able to internalize the company brand in order to contribute to company messaging and represent in social media content, newsletter writing and presentations
• 3-5 years business development and/or relationship marketing experience
• Experience in social media marketing content and execution
• Skilled in Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs/Drive and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and others you recommend)
• Real Estate market knowledge is very beneficial but not required
• Position is 70% outside office - prospecting, presentations and networking events. Primarily traditional work hours, with some evening or Saturday events. Employees must have own car for daily travel (expense reimbursed).
Salary position, compensation commensurate with experience:
Are you a self-motivated individual with an outgoing personality who enjoys networking and relationship marketing? Are you experienced in developing brand messaging and engaging social media campaigns? If so, we want you on our team.
We are currently seeking candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic and fun Client Service Team in our Madison office. Candidates will provide administrative support in a variety of departments at Tiger, including answering phones, scheduling inspections, and promoting Tiger services through phone and email communications.
Success requires excellent verbal and written communication with clients, and an aptitude for problem solving. Candidates must be confident, organized, with strength in fostering client relationships. Additionally, candidates should possess competent computer skills including Word and Excel, and knowledge of Sales Force or other CRM software.
Full-time and part-time positions available, includes weekend and evening hours.
We are focused on hiring Connecticut Licensed Home Inspectors for New London and Lower Fairfield Counties.
Success requires an aptitude for solving building/systems technical problems, excellent people skills, and the ability to think on your feet. Applicants must project excellent verbal and written communication, through an outgoing, confident, and self-motivated persona. We are offering an exceptional and unique opportunity for growth within our organization, including areas of residential and commercial building inspections, 203K inspections, and trainer and management roles.
We are currently focused on hiring an individual qualified to perform commercial building inspections. Background may include commercial property assessments, commercial facilities management, environmental assessments, or property management. We seek a hands-on type of person with a passion for buildings and related systems.
Success requires an aptitude for solving building/systems technical problems, excellent people skills, ability to think on your feet. Applicants must project excellent verbal and written communication, through an outgoing, confident, and self-motivated persona.
We have openings for an Environmental Specialist in Lower Fairfield and New London Counties. The primary role is providing services of continuous monitor radon and water testing, with development needs as the Environmental Division expands for testing services in the most common environmental areas of concern for consumers: lead, asbestos, air quality, and mold testing.
Training will be provided for required position certifications. Success requires excellent verbal and written communication and a comfort level in working directly with clients. The candidate must be confident, self-motivated, and organized, with strength in fostering client relationships. Additionally, candidates must possess competent computer skills including Word and Excel. Driver’s License and good driving record a must.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume with any questions about a position to Peter Kessen, Client Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.